Create YouTube Paid Content: How To Get Paid For It
Introduction To Paid Content
Are you aware that you can get paid for your YouTube content; YouTube paid content is video content that only paying customers can see.
As the channel owner, you can create the terms for the rentals, purchases, or subscriptions.
1. A paid video is a video that viewers pay a rental or purchase fee to watch.
2. A paid channel is a channel that viewers pay a monthly or yearly subscription fee to watch.
Viewers can purchase paid content on YouTube.com or on Android devices with the supported YouTube app.
See what platforms and devices they can view the content on:
⦁ Rentals, purchases and paid subscriptions on Android mobile devices
⦁ Rentals, purchases and paid subscriptions on iOS mobile devices
⦁ Rentals, purchases and paid subscriptions on smart TVs
⦁ Rentals, purchases and paid subscriptions on game consoles
⦁ Rentals, purchases and paid subscriptions on Chromecast
⦁ Rentals, purchases and paid subscriptions on Roku
When a viewer rents or purchases a paid video or subscribes to a paid channel, they get access to the paid content as soon as the purchase is complete.
To purchase YouTube paid content, you’ll need a Google account with a valid payment method.
If necessary, create a Google account, and add a payment method.
Subscribe to a paid channel to watch all the videos in that channel for a single monthly or annual fee.
Paid channels represent just one way for video creators to make their content available on YouTube.
YouTube won’t start charging for all of the videos you can currently enjoy at no cost.
All subscriptions include a 14-day free trial, so the user’s credit card is not charged until the end of the free trial.
If the user unsubscribes during the free trial, the credit card is not charged.
YouTube Paid Content Eligibility Requirements
YouTube paid content isn’t currently available to all content partners. Learn all eligibility criteria for creating paid content.
To be eligible to create paid content, you must meet these requirements:
⦁ You meet the criteria for YouTube partnership.
⦁ You have verified your account by phone.
⦁ You have an approved AdSense account linked to your YouTube account.
⦁ You own a channel with at least 1000 active subscribers.
⦁ You are located in one of the eligible locations.
Create YouTube Paid Content
To create paid content:
1. Follow the steps to enable paid content for your YouTube account. You upload paid content in the same way you upload content to any channel. However, paid content needs to meet the additional requirements described below. Expand any of the items below to learn more about the requirement.
2. Upload content to your channel. You upload paid content in the same way you upload content to any channel. However, paid content needs to meet the additional requirements described below. Expand any of the items below to learn more about the requirement.
3. Create rental and/or purchase offers for the video: To rent or buy a paid video, a user chooses an offer. The offer determines the terms of the rental or purchase: how much it costs, how long the rental period is, and which country it is available in. You must define one or more offers before users can rent or buy the paid video.
You can’t change a paid video back to a free video after someone purchases it or when someone is actively renting it.
To create a rental or purchase offer:
Create the paid video by clicking the Require purchase or rental to view check box.
If you haven’t yet enabled paid content, you’ll need to complete that action first.
Click Create offer; or subscription offers for the channel:
Paid channel revenue does not appear in YouTube Analytics at this time.
For additional step-by-step information visit YouTube Help.
About: I’m the author in residence of RuralMoney.com. Unfortunately, I am also a person with disabilities. I have severe Rheumatoid Arthritis. I love to share what I know and practice to help others survive and thrive in rural areas.
⇒Get your all-inclusive website: RuralIncome.com
⇒Subscribe to my website: https://www.ruralmoney.com
⇒Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/ruralmoneyofficial
⇒Support my website: paypal.me/workwithruralmoney
⇒Support my Amazon: amzn.to/2UugNyD
⇒Buy me a Ko-fi if you enjoy my blog content: Ko-fi.com/A637LBV
Thank you so much for your support. It really makes a difference!
Make Money On The Internet With Little Or N...
The Future Of Vintage Style Is The Past Vi...
My Restricted Blueprint And Tools To Help Y...
Amazon Associates Beginners 24-Day Guide To B...
Harvesting wild or cultivated herbs and berri...