Make Money With Beautiful Vintage Costume Jewelry
The Market Is HOT And All About Selling Vintage Costume Jewelry! 🔥 💍 💵
Vintage costume jewelry is one of the fastest growing, and most popular categories on the market to make money from home in rural areas.
Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate; therefore, this post may contain affiliate links for me to earn a commission. RuralMoney.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
How do I know?
I have been collecting vintage costume jewelry for many years and want to share a list of some of my finds with you.
What Is The Best Way To Make Cold Hard Cash For Vintage Costume Jewelry
In this market, you can easily turn your grandma’s vintage costume and estate jewelry 💍 into cash, and selling on Etsy and eBay or not the best ways to do it if you are an amateur.
My best advice to any aspiring vintage costume jewelry seller is to learn jewelry identification and study a reputable costume jewelry value guide.
Keep your eyes on my blog because I will be revealing all of my secrets to this hot 🔥 rural money 💵 maker!
In the meantime, you need to read this: How To Make Rural Money With Estate Jewelry
As promised, here is a sneak peek at a list of some of my earlier vintage costume jewelry pieces.
My Beautiful, Costume Jewelry Collection
This is just one of my costume jewelry lists, but it will suffice to give you an idea about what to start looking for:
- Sarah Coventry Mother of Pearl and Coral Brooch and Matching Earrings
- Sarah Coventry Pendant Pin
- Lisner Necklace with Gold/Opaque/Pink Rhinestones
- Lisner Silver Tone Clip-On Earrings
- Boucher Gold Tone Chain Link with Turquoise Glass Stones and Pave Necklace, Signed and Numbered
- Marboux Pink/White/Gold Tone Necklace and Matching Earrings Signed and Numbered
- Deauville Triple Strand Blue Glass Beads with Contrasting Painted Pearls Choker
- Jonne Schrager Crystal Necklace
- Jonne Schrager Single Strand Pearl Necklace with Faux Jewel Pendant
- Miriam Haskell Purple Glass Bead Necklace with Dangling Pendant
- Joya Majorica Pearl Stud Earrings
- Monet Silver Tone Metal Necklace
- Coro Leaf and Berry Necklace
- 12KT Gold and Aqua Glass Stone Flower Pin
- Japanese Twisted Seed Pearl Necklace
- Pave and Faux Jet Black Hat Pin
- Red Carved Glass Bead Necklace
- Faux Five Strand Pearl and Open Work Pave Bead Choker with Large Pearl Clasp
- Japanese Green and Clear Glass Bead Double Strand Choker with Open Work and Matching Earrings
- Japanese Cobalt Blue and Complimentary Shades Glass Bead Necklace 54″ Long Opera Length and Matching Earrings
- Japanese Green and Complimentary Shades Glass Beads and Green Faux Pearl Triple Strand Necklace and Matching Earrings
- Blue and White Stone Bead Necklace with Gold Glass Spacers 27″ Long and Matching Earrings
- White Iridescent Glass Bead Earrings
- White Rhinestone Earrings
- Aqua Two-Tone Pearl Choker with Large Blue Bead and Pave Clasp
Resource: How To Start A Jewelry Business
Read This Simple Plan BEFORE You Start This Make Money Online Side Hustle
For most busy homeowners, a happy home is a t...
It’s no secret that sustainable homebased bus...
Rent anything to make extra income because th...
Restaurants can't send used cooking grease ou...
A rural consignment store could also be a com...