How To Get Target Traffic For Your Products And Services
Choose The Right Target 🎯 Market Because They Are The People Whose Problems You Will Solve!
The specific group of people that you focus your website products, services, referrals, and ads on is your online target traffic.
Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate; therefore, this post may contain affiliate links for me to earn a commission. RuralMoney.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
You must choose the right target traffic because they are the people whose problems you will solve.
When choosing a target market, you need to decide exactly who your audience is before you add monetization.Ruralmoney.com
Target Traffic Is The Foundation For Your Website
When you are clear about who your clients/customers are, you will:
- Know where to focus your monetization and marketing efforts to thoroughly understand them, the problems they have, and the language they speak. The greater your understanding, the more magnetic your site will be.
- Your target traffic determines your income and success.
Basically, your niche or passion reflects the right target market, which helps you achieve results faster.
10 Essential Standards For Target Traffic
Whatever target traffic concurs with your niche, make certain that it meets the following ten essential standards:
- Your target market has a big problem. They think about it all the time; and it keeps them awake at night.
- Your target market wants the problem solved. The impact and cost of the problem is big enough that they will act to solve it.
- You can easily find your target market. Do they belong to associations? Are there conferences for this target market? Are there publications? Where do they hangout? If it’s not easy to find your target market, you’re probably in the wrong niche.
- Your target market has money to spend. No point having a terrific service/product if your online target market doesn’t have the money to pay for it.
- Your target market has a history of paying to have this problem solved. Focus on a market that has a proven track record of problems and people paying to solve them. For example, your competitors are offering similar services to the target market.
- There is enough of your target market to sustain your online business. Approximately how many people or local businesses are in your target market? The bottom line is: How many will become your clients?
- You enjoy working with your target market. The great thing about having an online business is that you do not have to be with your customers day in and day out. An online business makes you enjoy yourself.
- You have a passion for helping and serving your target market. If you don’t have passion, then it will come across.
- You have valuable expertise and experience that you can offer. Your target market want to buy from people who are experts in their niche.
- Your target fits your lifestyle. For example, “rural money” fits my frugal lifestyle. Just make certain that your target market will enhance your lifestyle or enable you to live the kind of life you want to live.
The other benefit of knowing your target traffic is: You do not need to worry about studying demographic profiles such as age, gender, income, location, etc.
Follow these ten essential standards and you will attract exactly the customers/clients you are looking for.
When you do, there is no need to sell them anything because your online target market specific website will do it for you.