50 Easy Ways To Sell Your Skills To Earn Money In Rural Areas
Overlooked Ways Sure To Earn Money In Rural Areas!
It’s necessary to think outside the box to find easy ways to sell your skills to earn money in rural areas, which include special knowledge.
Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate; therefore, this post may contain affiliate links for me to earn a commission. RuralMoney.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Use one or more of these rural money tips.
Soon, you will have a steady income and a prosperous rural homestead.
Rural Money Tip: Advertise your rural money service on Amazon as shown in the top ad.
It won’t cost you anything to click and explore the following 50 easy ways to sell your skills to earn money:
- Sell and install solar panels, lights, etc.
- Raise, butcher, sell meat.
- Trap animals and sell meat.
- Hunt other people’s land for a share of the game.
- Help ageing in place seniors with housecleaning, yard work, gardening, etc.
- Lease your forest to hunters.
- Can and sell wild game.
- Can and sell vegetables and fruit.
- Forage and sell wild mushrooms.
- Trap and sell wild animal hides to make quilts.
- Make quilts, throws and rugs with wild animal skins.
- Make candles in recycled cans and sell or trade.
- Harvest and sell tea to specialty stores, etc.
- Make and sell wool socks, scarves, etc.
- Convert sheds/build pavilion with summer kitchen.
- Build root cellars for food and meat.
- Create a niche solution affiliate website/blog.
- Plant and sell fruit trees with harvested seeds.
- Recycle old cell phones and smart phones to Africa.
- Write canning for homestead dummies Kindle eBook.
- Create off grid homestead affiliate website/blog.
- Create off grid homestead affiliate website/blog about mudslide prevention.
- Create an affiliate website about eggs (the potential danger of unpasteurized eggs).
- Create an affiliate website about raising pigs in a permaculture forest.
- Sell pine cones by the bushel for emergency wood burning stove fuel.
- Cut and sell free, fallen forest firewood.
- Help people find water springs, seeps, etc. on their land.
- Build rainwater storage tank tower with free plan.
- Build roadside stands with free plans.
- Build fallout shelters and emergency bunkers with free plans.
- Build chicken coops with free plans.
- Make and sell quilts made with recycled clothes.
- Sell any old containers for gardening.
- Sell used tires for raised gardens.
- Create front yard gardens.
- Build natural fencing cheap.
- Buy and re-sell cast iron cookware.
- Write canning butters Kindle eBook.
- Write canning beans, flour and rice Kindle eBook.
- Make wild animal fur pillows.
- Can and sell alligator meat.
- Write canning alligator meat Kindle eBook.
- Create off grid wild animal prevention affiliate website.
- Ferment free falling fruit for wine using an Instant Pot. [Watch this video how to do it]
- Make and sell small batches of premium moonshine.
- Make and sell home brew.
- Restore old barns for sales and events.
- Make and sell herb and pine pollen tinctures.
- Create a Rural Rx affiliate website for home remedies.
- Build a roadside store.
Start a “handyman can” service, which most seniors can use, without ripping them off. Example: My brother is a successful handyman who dominate in his small town.
And, my general handyman makes a nice living providing home repair services for seniors.
They charge by the job and not by the hour.
I think this compensation model is quite fair, if you’re not trying to get rich quick!
This is also a great way for a handy lawn man to expand his services during winter months when business is off.
Might I add that seniors may or may not be on a fixed income yet, but they still deserve to be treated with care and the utmost respect!
Rural Money Resource: You can’t start an online business or run your business without a properly functioning web site. IncomeActivator.com provides the world’s best “revenue web sites” for any size business. Get in the game for branding, local and eCommerce.