Rural Nurses: 5 Unusual Affiliate Websites For Rural Money
The Right Skills And Tools Can Make Cash Flow Into Your Bank Account
As rural nurses, you face overwhelming workforce challenges because the work is specifically in areas with poor access to healthcare and low pay.
In addition to working in isolated areas where the pay scale is extremely low, the work is hard and the hours are long, therefore, all you can think about is making a change.
You love helping others, but at the end of the day, you are physically and emotionally drained, with nothing left even for your family.
Secretly, you long for an alternative to a grueling work schedule and responsibilities.
A digital change of launching an affiliate website business could just be the thing you need in exchange for being overworked and underpaid.
A website/blog that is run by rural nurses with experience to help rural people and patients who have limited access to healthcare and information.
You can provide information about the importance of seeking the nearest critical care center for trauma, labor and delivery, etc.
In addition to that, teach how retired rural nurses can attend to patients who are sick or injured or something like that.
Rural Healthcare Need Is Great But Rural Nurses Are Few
At the beginning of 2017, there are 3.6 million new jobs available in the medical profession, and the bulk of these jobs, about 60% of them, are open to those with nursing degrees of one kind or another.
The demand for registered rural nurses is highest and the Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates that the number of jobs available for them will rise by 27% this year.
If you think that the only jobs and opportunities available for rural nurses are in hospital, medical facilities and clinics, RuralMoney.com has good news for you.
The U.S. is reaching its peak with aging people; and they are seeking some type of online preventive healthcare information.
This is where an affiliate website come in to provide useful information on:
- Daily living activities
- Diet and exercise
- Vitamin supplements
- Encouragement and inspiration.
Not only that, but also specialized information about alternative medicine such as treatments, food, herbal remedies and natural ways.
Other affiliate website ideas include heart health, anti-aging, arthritis, chiropractic care, and weight loss.
Rural nurses exiting the workforce or not able to find employment may need a new source of income.
An affiliate website about rural healthcare with supplemental products, etc. is a good solution.
Many people with nursing degrees are wondering what type of digital business can you create.
Research shows that Internet Marketing has triggered the rise of automatic income without a 9 to 5.
With an affiliate website, you can create an automatic income stream you can actually live on during retirement.
And, you will still have a chance to do something that makes you feel good, while taking care of your family.
Whether you have just started your nursing career and discovered:
- It is too tough
- Returning to work after a hiatus before you were ready
- Switching to a career in nursing as a second career for more money, etc.
Take a look at some of the healthcare affiliate website ideas below that are possible for you to work from home:
1. Pediatric Home Health Care Affiliate Website for one of the growing fields for rural nurses. Every state in the Union now has some sort of Early Intervention program that identifies children under the age of three years with special needs. A pediatric home health care site gives you the opportunity to educate parents and make a real difference in their lives.
2. Elder Home Health Care Affiliate Website is the other end of the spectrum. The ‘aging of America’ means that more and more people require a little bit of help to remain in their homes. Nursing assistants, registered nurses and licensed rural nurses can provide that little bit extra, that will allow a senior citizen to maintain a higher quality of life, and remain at home when all they need is a few hours of medical care a day or week, but do not know it.
Can you see the possibilities of converting this idea into a “ready-made-turnkey” niche blog?
3. Blood Donor Affiliate Website is an option that makes you part of the life-saving network. There is more to blood donation than just starting IVs. Rural nurses who specialize in pharesis command high salaries, and a nurse working in the blood collection field is valuable to the community, as well as a medical practitioner.
I do not see many blood donation blogs on the Internet, which is why you must create one!
4. Critical Care Transport Affiliate Website idea is one of the most interesting and fascinating sites in the medical field. A rural CCT nurse accompanies patients being transported from home or a nursing facility to another nursing facility. The nurse is responsible for maintaining continuity of care for every patient in the back of an ambulance. It is a challenging job that commands a salary commensurate with the experience required.
An a affiliate website for this specialty would also produce a salary commensurate with your experience, over time!
5. On Site Rural Nursing Affiliate Website is a wide open field for rural nurses and other medical workers. These are the healthcare professionals working at the amusement park or zoo, or in the medical office at a state or national park, or provide medical backup for the emergency workers at a beach or other recreational setting. Incentives for working at a camp or other facility may include free tuition for your own family.
Can you see animal lovers coming back to your affiliate website again and again to learn cool things that they never knew?
These are just five unusual affiliate websites that you can create with your medical background.
Are you ready to turn one of these ideas into a “ready-made turnkey” niche blog?
Income Activator, which I use, can design a WordPress website/blog that comes with pre-populated content and important plugins.
Your website will be highly customized for you to earn affiliate income.
All you need is a domain, a web host to upload the installation files to, and the ability to drive traffic.
With the right tools and skill, you will be making the cash flow into your bank account!
About: I’m the author in residence of RuralMoney.com. Unfortunately, I am also a person with disabilities. I have severe Rheumatoid Arthritis. I love to share what I know and practice to help others survive and thrive in rural areas.
⇒Get your all-inclusive website: RuralIncome.com
⇒Subscribe to my website: https://www.ruralmoney.com
⇒Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/ruralmoneyofficial
⇒Support my website: paypal.me/workwithruralmoney
⇒Support my Amazon: amzn.to/2UugNyD
⇒Buy me a Ko-fi if you enjoy my blog content: Ko-fi.com/A637LBV
Thank you so much for your support. It really makes a difference!