10 Reasons To NOT Get A Job If You Want To Be Rich
Don’t Get A Job If You Want To Get Rich Online
Here are reasons to not get a job if you would like to be able to have a steady, reoccurring high-income anywhere and within a short time.
Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate; therefore, this post may contain affiliate links for me to earn a commission. RuralMoney.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Do you want to be able to establish yourself in a comfortable upper-middle class lifestyle?
If this is your long-term goal or an immediate need, by the time you read these ten reasons, you’ll know exactly why you shouldn’t get a job.
Don’t end up like tens of thousands of Amazon employees on strike because they want a job that earns enough money for middle class status.
For those who want to earn a middle-class wage without the daily grind and hassle of unfair employers, here are 10 Reasons To Not Get A Job If You Want To Be Rich.
Find A Need And Fill It Online
Some readers may scoff at this information and move on to where you think the grass is greener.
Those who are serious will read and absorb because you are sick and tired of “doing” for “the man”, but not earning a livable wage to keep up with economic inflation.
The fact is, everything that cost $5.00 last year, cost $7.50 this year (inflation).
- Make sure the need you are going to fill requires no special license, permits, or educational background. If the local or national government takes any major interest in what you are doing and imposes regulatory requirements, sell out or abandon the operation and run as fast as you can in the opposite direction. 😉
- Try to find a field of endeavor that does not require you to acquire any
fixed or expensive assets. I am talking about avoiding (at first) things like
Real Estate, production facilities, machinery, transport equipment (trucks, planes, boats, etc.), or even an expensive office or store. And by acquire, I mean ownership or leasing. It should be possible for you to support yourself and your family in grand style without the responsibility of owning or managing any property or employees.
- Stick to a business that has no upper limit on earnings. If you own a restaurant, there is a physical limit to how many times you can serve lunch or dinner to a given number of tables. If you are selling restaurant franchises or any other tangible or intangible replicated product there is no limit to how much you can make.
- Whatever you do should be do-able in many places internationally. There should be both a need and a demand for the product or service that is not purely local. The only place that exist is ONLINE.
- Go into something that doesn’t require too much expertise unless you happen to be an expert in something already.
- Try to do something that is so “out of the ordinary” that there is little or no effective competition in the field. On other hand, in some fields the demand is so strong that you can keep busy, even though others perform the same services. For instance: Handymen who do home repairs, painting, and especially plumbing repairs. Another category: Computer nerds who can set up and maintain websites, assist with blogs, and deal effectively with software problems.
- What you do should have a relatively low profile to discourage jealousy,
regulation, imitation, and interference in your operation by thieves, thugs (who may insist you buy “protection”), bureaucrats or others who, like the thugs, might wish to horn in on your thing.
- Make it something you enjoy doing, something creative, interesting, and, last but not least, lucrative. There are plenty of ideas here on RuralMoney.com!
- Whatever you do, don’t be so committed that you can’t abandon the whole thing and move on without emotional scars or financial losses you can’t afford.
- It should be a legally permitted activity or, if illegal, it should be tolerated
where you do it. Nothing is worth going to jail for.
The above reasons tell you what to stay out of, and the uninitiated might say, “It appears, all that’s left is to get a job…”
The point is to NOT get a job if you want to earn a middle-class income and be able to help family members, and live a better life!
Online Is The Final Frontier For Mavericks
Starting a business or selling products and services online is the FINAL FRONTIER that has become intertwined in 2.5 billion people’s lives worldwide.
Making money online is like homesteading used to be in an unchartered territory.
With the Internet’s expanded reach and influence, governments are struggling to figure out how to cope with a power that doesn’t have physical boundaries, transcends political governments and exerts its power without a military.HighlanderNews.org
While the Internet reigns supreme and is still a free and open territory (unlike China), you should get a website because websites are meant to make money where the dollar is still king!
The reality is blogger skills are required to...
Now is the perfect time to sell PDFs online b...
Undoubtedly, the COVID-19 crisis has complete...
Helping People Get Out Of Rural Poverty For...
There are many unique and recyclable ways to ...