5 Insurance Tips That Insurers Don’t Want You To Know About
Your Family’s Insurance Deserves To Be In Good Hands!
Discover the five ultimate tips that will help you save money on various insurance coverages that insurers don’t want you to know.
Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate; therefore, this post may contain affiliate links for me to earn a commission. RuralMoney.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
- If you have installed a fire or burglar alarm or a smoke detector in your home, as a home owner, you are entitled to an insurance deduction.
- Never buy travel insurance at the airport. The same insurance coverage is cheaper if you buy it through an independent insurance agent.
- The cost of medical expenses could be greater than your insurance coverage. A solution is to get an insurance policy that is equal to the maximum coverage under your present insurance policy.
- Rather than buying medical insurance, there are many advantages in joining a health maintenance organization (HMO). The HMO medical coverage covers most sickness and accident expenses, usually with no deductible. The HMO program emphasizes preventative health care, long-term diagnosis and regular checkups for its members. An HMO program can give you great medical coverage at a good savings.
- If you are self-employed on your homestead, you may be able to buy group health insurance through your local chamber of commerce. Another possibility is the National Association for the Self-Employed.
Image by Tumisu
Make Money Hand Over Fist With A Passion Ba...
Helping People Get Out Of Rural Poverty For...
Do You Want To Help Kids In State Care Faci...