How Free Smartphone Photography Can Make You Money
Everything You Need To Make Money With Free Smartphone Photography Is In Your Hand
People take pictures every day for free, but do you know that you could be making money by selling your free smartphone photography images as a business?
Nearly everyone has a smartphone and snap pictures of just about everything, from their children at the pumpkin patch to an interesting crack in the sidewalk.
Maybe you are the type of person who lives your life through the lens in your smartphone camera, taking selfies.
By using your smartphone and amazing cell phone photography accessories on the Internet, you can start making money with smartphone photography.
Benefits Of Making Money With Your Cell Phone Pictures
- This type of home based business is completely independent. You have no co-workers or boss to contend with and answer only to yourself.
- Selling your photos allow you to set your own hours, and only work when you want to, so you can work around your life rather than living around your work.
- There is absolutely no limit to what you can snap, so business is always exciting and always different.
- The income earned through selling your photos is residual. Once you post a photo for sale, you have no more responsibilities but to collect your pay.
- Selling your pictures allow you to express yourself artistically on an accessible platform. It can be used for further advancement of an artistic career, or just as a way to get the creativity flowing occasionally.
- You are constantly able to earn more by adding more photographs to your account, so this home based business has little to no risk of a plateau.
- Because you sell your images through a maintained web site, there is no need to interact with people or “sell” anything.
- No inventory, products, store or services to sell mean extremely low overhead and little start-up costs.
For many people, the necessary tool is already in your hands and all you need to do is use it.
You will need a smartphone in order to take the pictures to sell.
Which type of phone you use is totally up to you.
Some people use iPhones, others prefer to use Samsung, etc.
A computer with Internet capability allows you to upload your photos, and post them on the photography-selling web sites.
It doesn’t matter whether you have a desktop or laptop, as long as it can handle the files and use the Internet.
A home office with computer and filing capability can be useful if you are very organized, and want to make selling your free smartphone photography a serious enterprise.
It is possible that you will want to photograph places away from your immediate area.
You will need to take into account gas, travel expenses and any admission fees or donations that may be required for your desired destination.
Free Smartphone Photography Earning Potential
Something wonderful about earning money selling your free smartphone photography is that, you can make money quickly and easily with very little effort.
- The amount you earn obviously depends on the quality of your photography, and how many people choose to purchase it. Focusing on creating high-quality, creative and interesting photographs, will keep potential customers looking for your work.
- For some customers, the simple, every day and even mundane scenes, objects, people, buildings, etc., in your immediate area, can be exactly what they need. Think about the pictures you see on advertisements, web sites, brochures and other formats constantly. This is where your photographs can end up.
- There are many web sites that allow you to upload your photographs and sell them. When you first begin selling your work, you should consider placing it on several sites to gauge traffic and sales patterns. You may even want to continue using several sites to gain maximum exposure.
- Selling your photographs can open up a world of artistic opportunity Click Here! If someone particularly likes your work, you may be commissioned to create more of the same category. Be open to bigger potential and keep growing.
- Remember to have fun taking photographs and let each one portray a mental message or audience. Every picture you take is not going to sell immediately, or maybe not at all, so each one should bring you some personal pleasure, and be of good enough quality that people will want them.
Often, people look at the pictures used in advertising or decoration and don’t even consider that someone actually took the photos.
Taking photographs and selling them online can be a wonderfully fulfilling, highly profitable venture.
If you keep your integrity and put in a little effort to learn free smartphone photography tips and tricks, people will be drawn to your pictures and want to purchase them.
About: I’m the author in residence of RuralMoney.com bringing you the best of my knowledge, skills, abilities, tips and resources. Unfortunately, I am also a person with disabilities. I have severe Rheumatoid Arthritis. I love to share what I know and practice to help others survive and thrive in rural areas.
⇒Get your all-inclusive website: RuralIncome.com
⇒Subscribe to my website: https://www.ruralmoney.com
⇒Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/ruralmoneyofficial
⇒Support my website: paypal.me/workwithruralmoney
⇒Support my Amazon: amzn.to/2UugNyD
⇒Buy me a Ko-fi if you enjoy my blog content: Ko-fi.com/A637LBV
Thank you so much for your support. It really makes a difference!
Every Action You Do On The Internet Can Mak...
You Don’t Need A Job To Solve Your Problems—P...
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || ...
medianet_width = "728"; medianet_hei...
Amazon Associates Beginners 24-Day Guide To B...