100 Items You Need To Plan Ahead For Disasters
It Wasn’t Raining When Noah Built The Ark!
If economists are right, these are the 100 items you need to plan ahead for disasters, namely the pending Great Depression of the 2020s.
Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate; therefore, this post may contain affiliate links for me to earn a commission. RuralMoney.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
And if that’s not bad enough, there are news headlines about another round of COVID-19 in the fall, and WAR talk!
If you believe any of it, and I do, we should all be preparing and buying everything we can think of that we’ll need for basic survival.
Must Have Basics To Have During Disasters
Here’s a list of basic “must haves” that shouldn’t be overlooked.
- Alternative protein
- Hats and cotton handkerchiefs
- Glue, nails, nuts, bolts, screws, etc.
- Paraffin wax
- Wine, liquor
- Cigarettes, tobacco, rolling paper
- Herbal remedies
- Tea, coffee
- Patches (Flex Seal)
- Lantern hangers
- Cots, inflatable mattresses
- Wagons, carts
- Socks, underwear, T-shirts
- Popcorn, peanut butter, nuts
- Graham crackers, saltines, pretzels, trail mix, jerky
- Aluminum window insulation
- Camping handbook
- Woolen clothing, scarves, ear muffs, mittens
- Compass, fishing line, Swiss Army Knife
- Chocolate, cocoa, Tang, water flavors
- Reading glasses
- Soy sauce, vinegar, gravy, soup base, bouillons
- Hand pump, siphon
- Shaving razor, creams, talc, after shave
- Rain gear, boots, hip waders
- Baby wipes, diapers, tampons, oils, anti-bacterial soap
- Paper plates, cups, utensils
- Mousetraps, ant traps, cockroach magnets
- Rat poison, roach killer
- Board games, cards, dice
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, mats
- Bicycles, tires, tubes, pumps, chains
- Knives, sharpening tools, files, stones, steel
- Canning supplies
- Canned fruits, vegetables, soups, stews, beans
- Scissors, fabrics, sewing supplies
- Garden tools, supplies
- Backpacks, duffel bags
- Laundry detergent
- Candles, candle making equipment
- Tarps, stakes, twine, nails, rope, spikes
- Duct tape
- Mosquito coils, repellent, sprays, creams
- Fishing supplies, tools
- Cast iron cookware
- Hygiene shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, floss, nail clippers
- Garbage cans
- Journals, diaries, scrapbooks
- Flashlights, light sticks, torches
- Work boots, belts, Levi’s, durable shirts
- Ice chests
- Writing paper, pads, pencils, solar calculators
- Strike Anywhere matches
- Flour, yeast, salt
- Guns, ammunition, pepper spray, knives, clubs, bats, slingshots
- Garlic, spices, vinegar, baking supplies
- First aid kits
- Fire extinguishers, baking soda
- Coleman’s pump repair kid
- Clothes pins, line, hangers
- Garden seeds
- Milk, powered, condensed
- Toilet paper (bamboo), Kleenex, paper towels
- Garbage bags
- Gasoline containers
- Aluminum foil
- Saws, axes, hatchets, wedges, honing oil
- Thermal underwear
- Feminine hygiene, hair care, skin products.
- Propane cylinder
- Cook stoves: propane, Coleman, kerosene
- Baby supplies, diapers, formula, ointments, neosporin
- Kerosene lamps, oil, wicks
- Propane cylinders
- Grain grinder
- Mini heater
- Water containers
- Charcoal lighter fluid
- Vegetable oil
- Rice, beans
- Honey, syrups, white, brown sugars, molasses
- Hand can openers, hand egg beater, whisk
- Coleman fuel
- Lamp oil
- Portable toilet
- Portable shower
- Water filters, purifiers
- Seasoned fire wood
Related Post >>> An Old Survival Food Is The New Line Of Survival Preparedness
Standing your ground in Georgia is critical i...
Not being prepared for financial stress is an...
Most people have eaten the lowly ramen noodle...
The FDA Protects U.S. Consumers Food for Sa...
For every event that causes food shortages, s...