Arthritis Hurts But Can It Kill You: It’s A Profitable Niche
Help Joint Pain Sufferers KNOCK OUT Arthritis…
Yes, arthritis hurts and it may seem that your knees ache so much that it’s not physically possible to “kick the bucket.”
Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Associate; therefore, this post may contain affiliate links for me to earn a commission. RuralMoney.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
However, emerging research shows that more and more deaths are a direct result of arthritis [this is a sample blog post for this niche].
Arthritis Is A Serious Problem
Joint pain is already known to be the most prevalent chronic disease in the world.
It affects over half of all adults over the age of 55.
More and more scientists are sounding the alarm over hospitalizations and premature deaths due to arthritis.
Arthritis Kills More People Than Heart Disease
If there’s one thing everyone knows about health, it is that more people die from heart disease than any other cause.
Or does it?
According to a study by Harvard University researchers that was recently published in the Annals of Rheumatic Diseases, the rates of death for people with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) were more than double that of people without RA.
It gets even scarier.
Many people with RA have a protein known as Rheumatoid Factor.
This protein is a marker of how bad your joint pain is.
Even without a blood test, if your RA causes you serious pain, you may have Rheumatoid Factor.
This same research team discovered that 9 out of every 10 people with Rheumatoid Factor died within the two years that they were being followed.
How Does Arthritis Kill?
Many joint experts are crying out for an earth shattering arthritis paradigm shift.
Arthritis isn’t just a disease—it’s a symptom of a disease too.
In other words, people who are in tip-top shape generally don’t get arthritis.
However, people who do have this disease are significantly more susceptible to stroke, infections and heart attacks, than the general public.
Joint pain may spread infectious diseases like Hepatitis, Influenza, Measles, Rubella, etc.
That’s why treating only arthritis—while ignoring overall health—is a fool’s errand.
Even people who treat their joint pain with medications die at the same rate as those who do nothing about their disease.
The bottom line is that you’ve got to holistically treat your arthritis, if you want to reduce your risk of a visit from the Grim Reaper and/or relieve arthritis and joint pain:
- Lose Weight: All forms of arthritis dramatically improve by dropping those excess pounds. You’ll also be free-falling your risk of heart disease, diabetes and depression to boot.
- Eliminate “Trigger Foods”: Secret trigger foods cause more cases of arthritis than your doctor would leave you to believe. Cutting these foods out can often silence the constant anguish of arthritis—without needing to do anything else.
- Eat More Fish: The common denominator of all 100 forms of arthritis is inflammation. The powerful omega-3s in fatty fish like mackerel and salmon knock inflammation—and arthritis—down a few notches.
- Use Turmeric Supplements: You can benefit from what scientist have learned about turmeric, the natural inflammation-fighting pain relief remedy that is completely changing the rules of pain management. Hidden deep in the turmeric plant’s bright-yellow roots is an extraordinarily powerful compound called curcumin that has the unique ability to block an enzyme that causes inflammation throughout your entire body-inflammation that can trigger swelling, pain and stiffness.
How To Make Money With An Arthritis Niche Blog?
Arthritis is a $32 billion niche.
Pain sufferers don’t just want to be informed, they want solutions to relieve arthritis and joint pain.
And, don’t worry about the market because there is plenty of growth in the market.
Yours truly is a joint pain sufferer, patient and information seeker so; I know that this is a PROFITABLE niche for an affiliate website/blog.
There are only several major blogs and a half dozen other popular sites dominating this niche.
However, there is plenty of room in between because there are “plenty of fish.”
Don’t just take my word for it, check out these market statistics.
- Market Size is $32 billion
- Business – 104,366
- Employment – 449,170
- Annual Growth 3.0%
- Number of people who have been diagnosed – 50 million
- Number of knee replacements performed due to arthritis – 454,652
- Number of hip replacements performed due to arthritis – 232,857
- Number of shoulder replacements performed due to arthritis – 41,934
- Number of other joint replacements performed due to arthritis – 12,055
- Core consumers aged 65 and above about 12.1%
- 55.9% Male and 52.7% Female users are married
- 27.6% people have no educational qualification
- 15.7% people are Assoc. Professional & Technicians
- 24% are in occupation of Wholesale and retail trade
Common Keyword Searches On Google
Knee pain – 201,000
Joint pain relief – 4,400
Knee joint pain – 9,900
Hip joint pain – 12,100
Sacroiliac joint – 22,200
Thumb joint pain – 5,400
Joint pain – 49,500
The keywords above show the monthly searches on Google for this niche.
Combined, they add up to over 6,010,000 searches a month.
And, that’s not including the thousands of long tail keywords.
In other words, this is a huge niche with a lot of demand.
Common Keyword Searches For Blog Categories
Joint Pain Relief
Common Keyword Searches For Blog Posts
Joint pain treatment
Knee joint pain
Joint pain relief
Finger joint pain
Joint pain causes
Join pain relief supplements
Joint pain relief for dogs
Joint pain relief
Joint pain cream
Joint pain relief medicine
Joint pain relief
Join pain causes
Joint pain supplements
Joint pain remedies
Joint pain relief supplements
Joint pain causes
Join pain after pregnancy
Joint pain all over body
Joint pain menopause
Joint pain home remedies
Joint pain from lifting
Joint pain and obesity
Surgical treatment for joint pain
When surgical treatment for joint pain goes WRONG
Can joint pain be removed with calcium
Does sugar cause joint pain
Can Omeprazole cause joint pain
What is the cause of pain in knee joints
Can you get joint pain from Crohn’s disease
Monetization For Your Arthritis Resource Blog
The best Amazon products for arthritis joint pain are listed below.
Also, incorporate ClickBank products to maximize profits such as the [add affiliate product link here].
The bottom line is arthritis is a PROFITABLE niche, and you don’t need to be an “expert” to start an authority blog.
Searchers naturally follow trigger keywords and titles that identify their “pain” and offer solutions.
Stop Arthritis, Save Your Life
This is a great title for a complimentary eBook on your landing page, opt-in page or sidebar ad.
Sample Text: If you’re looking for the most effective natural way to not just reduce—but completely cure arthritis, then request your complimentary copy of “Stop Arthritis, Save Your Life”.
It’s a complete step-by-step plan to reversing arthritis in just 3 weeks.
As you’ve just read, it won’t just knock out arthritis…it might even save your life!
For additional monetization, add affiliate links to ClickBank and Amazon products throughout the text and on an arthritis resource page at the end.
Only 3 Things Needed To Get Started
- Professional arthritis affiliate website by IncomeActivator.com
- Hosting, which can also be provided by IncomeActivator.com
- Domain name from Namecheap.com
IncomeActivator.com also provides a free, basic autoresponder and other free, necessary plugins.
Your estimated startup costs for this niche is $60 a month for the website; and the IT service you get is phenomenal.
In closing, take action to start your arthritis authority blog, which is a profitable niche for you to make money in rural areas.
Rural Money Resource: You can’t start an online business or run your business without a properly functioning web site. IncomeActivator.com provides the world’s best “revenue web sites” for any size business. Get in the game for branding, local and eCommerce. Websites are meant to make money!