All Of Your Questions Answered On The Subject Of Rural Money
Rural Money wants to lay your doubts about is it possible to make money in rural areas today to rest, because the answer is an emphatic yes!
Welcome to Rural Money!
My name is Tonza and I love everything about earning, saving, investing, building net worth, and homestead survival life.
I am all for sharing and teaching; so I would love to help you do all of this WHILE living frugally!
I also started this blog as a hobby to make extra money in 2015.
I am now on track to earning a full-time income; so in 2019 I decided to “retire officially.”
Now, I want to help you start a rural or urban homestead blog to live life with a purpose!
That was the short version.
Living in the rural world has never been easy; and making a living is just as challenging as ever.
Nevertheless, you can make money in rural areas, in many ways, as I have proven.
Moreover, it can be done easier—on the Internet.
Millions of people who live in rural areas all over the world earn part or all of their income online.
By the way, I’m not just talking about big blogs or big businesses.
Many individuals are working from the comfort of their rural homestead, using websites they created to earn incredible sums of money every year.
I know you’re on RuralMoney.com because you are faced with the challenge of making money in a rural area.
And, you’re probably saying, “Yeah, but those people are probably computer geniuses.”
Actually, nothing could be further from the truth.
Earning significant income using the Internet doesn’t require any specific skill that you can’t learn.
You already know how to use the Internet, so everything else is relative.
There is an incredible amount of information available on this site and on the web to help you get started.
I have written hundreds of articles about starting your own profitable online business, no matter how much or how little experience you have.
With the RuralMoney.com blog, my goal and objective is to familiarize you with some of the basic information needed to get your Internet business (blog) up, running and making money with topics such as:
- Choose a profitable niche
- How to start an Affiliate Marketing website/blog
- How to attract visitors to the website once it’s built
The benefits include:
- Be a rural entrepreneur and enjoy being your own boss.
- Start and grow your rural business by finding clients in rural areas you love.
- Pick your own schedule.
- Make money online in rural areas from home and online.
As you browse my personal finance and money niche site, take your time and study each category carefully.
Throughout the site, I have provided detailed information and links that will give you all the resources necessary to get started today.
In summary, Rural Money represents my rural homesteading business and is dedicated to providing useful information for people in rural and suburban areas who need to make and save money.
Rural Money is inspiration for “new” entrepreneurs and homesteaders interested in earning a living online.
Therefore, you are here looking for online resources and tools that benefit you.
As a publisher, you will also see my affiliate links in most of my posts.
But, I only promote products or services that I have investigated and truly feel deliver value to my audience.
Moreover, this publishing platform is influential in rural, entrepreneur, suburban and local niches.
And my articles are on the cutting edge of making money in rural areas.
Do You Really Know What You’re Talking About?
Before I tell you more about me, I will answer that question.
I created this web site because I am known for my knowledge, skills and abilities to start and operate successful micro businesses, and my frugal lifestyle.
In fact, I have 20+ years of finance and many more years of frugal living experience under my belt.
More importantly, I am passionate about helping others.
Also, I am an advocate for people with disabilities and the working poor, which drives me to share and teach.
By example, my own personal homesteading journey and thrifty rural lifestyle footprints lead the way.
Last but not least, I openly share how my blogging experience has helped me meet numerous financial challenges for a comeback of a lifetime.
I am proud to say this is the #1 source to make rural money, save money, make investments, manage money, and get homestead survival tips and guides.
Remember, the Rural Money purpose is to share actionable information and resources to help struggling rural homesteaders make and save money—and more importantly, SURVIVE.
Solving rural problems and making a profit is in the interest of all rural homesteaders, entrepreneurs and farmers, working to SURVIVE and THRIVE.
My Entrepreneurial Success Social Proof
You can trust me to give you the best entrepreneurial and business advice because I owned and operated two highly profitable and successful businesses, ventures, web sites, books, etc.
- Certified Appraiser of fine antiques and collectibles.
- EstateSaleServicesAtlanta.com [defunct]. I owned and operated this profitable and successful business until the market became over saturated. I still have 37K+ subscribers on EstateSales.net and a massive mailing list; including spin off of lucrative web site, books, eBooks, app and other services; bonafide estate sale business success stories.
- HouseCleaningAtlanta.com [defunct]. I owned and operated this profitable and successful house and new construction cleaning business for some of the wealthiest people in Atlanta, GA. My business plan, which I wrote, was certified ‘feasible’ by the State Director, Georgia State University SBDC; target market was the Buckhead community; GMAC vendor for the Buckhead Grand Condominiums. This successful enterprise provided the means to purchase The Rural Money Homestead And Garden.
- Real Estate Flipper [defunct]. I purchased, renovated, marketed, and sold single-family residences, without the benefit of a Real Estate Agent or Real Estate license, during the biggest housing boom of this nation’s history. This private venture was highly lucrative. As a successful investor, I know how to buy low and sell high; and when to get in and get out! The Rural Money Homestead was my last deal—and I’m sticking with it.
- Former Executive Assistant to The President of Sun Trust International Services, Inc.
- Former Public Affairs Intern, graduated with distinction to Public Affairs Specialist, Second U.S. Army, Public Affairs Office
- Former Public Affairs Officer, Marksmanship Unit
Rural Money Resource: You can’t start an online business or run your business without a properly functioning web site. IncomeActivator.com provides the world’s best platform focused on revenue for any size business. Get in the game for branding, local and eCommerce.